Friday, April 27, 2007

OK - will try to post some better pictures!

Ha ha... ok, that was the picture of the toilet in my hotel room... not the most amazing I know... but on my memory stick the pics are unlabelled as of yet .... I have a ton more .... I will post some more tomorrow when I have them labelled and I know what I am doing! Lost of interesting images of sugar cane, tea plantations, the shops alongside the road and the countryside. The journey was an over eight hours and for long stretches was like a ride at the Central Ex! Believe me, you will never complain about potholes in TO again after a trip on this bus... :> MAJOR potholes all over the road. I was amazed by the driver. My Hyundai would be shot after one hour on this road... buses, cars, bikes, people all over the place.

I should go... my host is waiting for me. But I will post some great shots very soon.
Take care,
Jen

No comments: